Ecodyne UET engineers and manufactures air-cooled heat-exchangers (radiators) for the power generation industry. Our ECO-TAC range of products and services are built from the ground up to provide the lowest Total Acquisition Cost and extremely low project risk.
ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchanger advantages
Ecodyne delivers high quality assurance on its products and services. As such, advantages of ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers are numerous. All featuring the lowest total acquisition cost, and include:
- 50% saving on civil works and supporting structure
- 50% saving on packaging and shipping costs
- 50% saving on onsite costs while simultaneously reducing risk of project delay
Supplier of advanced air-cooled systems
Applications of ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers
ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers are widely used to cool:
- Gas turbines (OCGT, CCGT / CCPP, oil cooler, water cooler, CCW)
- Steam turbines
- Gas engines and diesel engines (remote radiators, charge-air, seal-oil, back-to-back design)
- Auxiliary systems (pumps, sampling ports, etc.)
- Biomass plants
- Solar thermal plants
Complete modular turn-key air-cooled heat-exchanger solutions
As with ECO-TAC, Ecodyne's full product range involves expert engineering for complete modular turn-key solutions, fast-tracking projects, and minimizing project risk. Our solutions include custom-engineering, experienced project management, documentation (QA and O&M), 3D drawings, factory assembly and acceptance testing, logistic and onsite services and all necessary accessories.
Accessories for your ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers
Customers can minimize interfaces (and risk onsite) and reduce purchasing administration costs by ordering accessories together with the air-cooled heat-exchanger. Accessories available include:
- Supporting steel structures,
- Access ladders, handrails and fan deck,
- Interconnecting / manifold piping,
- Pump-skids (minimize interfaces),
- Expansion tanks (open or closed),
- Chemical dosing stations (for corrosion inhibitor / antifreeze),
- Instrumentation and control (I&C),
- Motor control centers (MCCs)
About Ecodyne UET
Ecodyne UET is a Berkshire Hathaway company with over 65 years of experience manufacturing cost-effective solutions to the power industry. Our satisfied customers include many leading gas-turbine, steam turbine and reciprocating engine OEMs and EPC companies.
Our sales team can assist you to calculate how much you could save for your project with ECO-TAC air-cooled heat-exchangers from Ecodyne UET.
ECODYNE UET Switzerland Inc.
8610 Uster, Switzerland
Phone: +41 44 944 66 66
Fax: +41 44 944 66 60