Implico Global Operation Services is a complete, competitive and scalable portfolio of IT infrastructure and software solutions as well as IT and business consulting services.
Make your business. We take care of the rest.
iGOS provides comprehensive IT, Cloud and SaaS solutions for Oil & Gas downstream business covering following areas of the Oil & Gas value chain:
- Primary Distribution
- Terminal Management
- Secondary Distribution
- Service Station Management
- Clearing House and Data Center Services
Benefits of iGOS at a glance:
- Fast, competitive and completely scalable
- Optimized quality and performance
- Increase of customer provisions
- Reduce IT-related expenses and focus on core business
- Overall cost transparency
- Access to comprehensive standardized solutions to optimize processes
- Tailored availability, data integrity and performance
- Using Implico's long standing downstream experience
- 24/7 system availability, maintenance, support and consulting service
iGOS Data Exchange
Optimize your organization and business processes by seamlessly integrating of your systems with those of your customers, suppliers and partners. Expand your range of services with a prompt provision of the data and checks that are essential for your customers. Increase your market chances and decrease your risks of losses. We offer the solution: the availability of all necessary information in real-time.
The iGOS Data Exchange Service Catalog
Choose from our extensive service offering. Make use of our services to exchange data with your customers and partners tailored exactly to your needs. Our experts will take care of planning, configuration, implementation, migration, testing, launch, operation and maintenance of your desired integration scenarios.
iGOS Data Exchange Cockpit: Your Control Center for an efficient Data Exchange
Due to a steadily increasing data exchange there is the implicit necessity of an effective monitoring of the data traffic.
The new Data Exchange Cockpit is the central tool for the visualization, control and monitoring of your communication with customers, partners and suppliers. Problems can now be easily identified and corrected efficiently. A dashboard displays all transactions at a glance. Before any further processing, data is checked and, if necessary, is held back by you until the explicit release. Therefore only data that satisfy your quality and security standards are transmitted to your system.
Benefits of iGOS Data Exchange
- With the Data Exchange Cockpit a new, central tool for the monitoring and control of the communication between companies comes into being
- It allows the efficient processing and control of incoming and outgoing data
- The user can easily get a fast and focused overview of the current essential communication processes and the status of the interfaces
- Occurring problems can be quickly identified and dealt with
- The user will be able to identify critical errors directly and is actively supported in troubleshooting
- Integrated statistics and reviews allow the structured analysis of data communication and optimization of the data and process quality
- Various standard and customized reports can be used for further analysis
Mobility allows the integration of innovative solutions on mobile end devices for the optimization of your business processes.
With the latest information at your fingertips, you can take action 24/7 from anywhere - immediately if need be. Additionally you are independent as data can be provided on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) without any restrictions.
Every solution can easily be customized for new and individual views of your data so that you can increase your productivity.
Business Intelligence provides Web Portal based solutions for data monitoring and reporting, whether you want to communicate internally among employees, or externally among customers and partners.
You can offer our services quick, flexible and scalable to your own organization as well as to your customers, supplier and partners. You do not need a specific implementation project nor any special technical installations.
EMCS / Tax Reporting
Legal Compliance/EMCS offers the processing of legal matters 24/7/365. We ensure the processing by using unique, proprietary solutions, developed by Implico, run by our experts and certified by customs authorities. As an example, our EMCS solution is certified by Deutscher Zoll (German Customs).
The automated generation of documents and the automated communication with legal authorities as a service enable our customers the setting-up of fully automated, unmanned loading sites.
System Services (e.g. SAP, ERP, OpenTAS)
Implico offers a complete package of running, hosting, supporting at all levels, and maintaining your SAP-, OpenTAS- or any other ERP-Solution in our environment. Additional services such as performance tuning, cloud transformation, technical upgrades on new releases are also available.
Services that are crucial to your operation but are not your core business will be offered in this service package, e.g. monitoring of I/F with 3rd parties, transactional error logs, matching your SAP documents to the loading info or matching 3rd party information to their loadings in your terminals.
SaaS (Software as a Service)
SaaS offers solutions for your business processes on the Web as a service. Thereby Implico enables the comprehensive use of applications with a higher flexibility and efficiency at significantly reduced implementation time and costs. Implico offers pay-as-you-go or fixed contract price models combined with high quality-of-service standards for high service level demands.
Benefits of SaaS
- You gain access to a comprehensive and continuously growing service offering on standard web mechanisms
- You can offer our services to your own organization as well as to your customers, supplier and partners in a quick, flexible and scalable manner. You do not need a specific implementation project nor any special technical installations
- You can satisfy the constantly increasing demand of integration, functionality, flexibility and performance on your services in a quick, cost-optimized and fully scalable manner
- You reduce your IT-related expenses and focus on your core business
- You benefit from the Implico expertise regarding the implementation of state-of-the-art technologies and standards
- You work in an environment which is tailored to your requirements regarding availability, data integrity and performance
Central IT Services
Cloud Services from Implico offer the technical infrastructure according to your requirements whilst operating the technical systems at Implico.
Numerous, scalable options of pre-defined cases and software images are available upon request to generate the best solution for your business. This can be used immediately and there is no minimum requirement in terms of operation systems if you want to make use of the cloud benefits.
Benefits of Cloud Services
- You reduce your own ressources by using external resources on demand and for dedicated tasks only
- You are fast and agile by using IT hardware, software solutions and services on demand and at short notice
- You gain more flexibility and scalability from your IT infrastructure, software and services
- You optimize your cost structure from capital to operational expenses. No up-front and hidden costs, you only pay what you use
Service Desk and Support
Service Desk & IT Consulting is perfect for small and medium-sized companies. Implico offers you consulting services and support by our experts for all IT issues. Backoffice Support enables you the delegation to our experts.
Implico cares about the tasks which are necessary for you but are not part of your core business.